I rarely travel. That's something I would like to change (feel free to contact me to work together). There's no need for an exotic vacation off the coast of a name I can barely pronounce. I'm a simple girl who needs a beach with a few activities surrounding it. However, if the opportunity presents itself, just book my flight and tell me where to go.
Whether local (MD/VA/DC) or several miles away (Hello, Hawaii!), traveling is always an adventure. It takes you out of your comfort zone (home) and places you in a new world of discovery. Perhaps I'll learn that one state over has way better fries than my own state. What I know for sure is this: Maryland will ALWAYS have the best crab cake. Happy travels!!
- Ft. Lauderale Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-six - Elmer's Glue 'N Glitter Immersion
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Disney Dreamers Academy
- Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA - Waterslideathon with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Radio Disney Family Fun Package at Lansdowne Resort
- Lansdowne Celebrates Radio Disney's 15th Birthday
beach stock photo by www.pixmac.com