The bathroom is my escape...for the most part. Behind these walls is a place where I can pretend that I have absolutely nothing to do. I can block out the endless whining, pretend not to hear my name being called, avoid tripping over a toy and stand still for a moment without having a toddler attached to my hip.
Okay, so what if this only lasts for two minutes. It's the longest two minutes of my life. And I finally outsmarted everyone by scheduling a shower during the most hectic times of the day (whenever I can get one) so that I can have even more time alone. Thanks to Essio, the essential oil diffuser, I have turned my shower time into spa time. I may never emerge from the bathroom again.
The starter kit below comes with everything you need to turn your bathroom into a spa. The kit includes:
- shower arm (no tools required to assemble)
- three essential oils: Breathe (decongests and opens), Passion (awakens desire), Unwind (relieves stress)
What I liked:
- easy set-up: no tools required
- simplicity of the product: not a lot to it, but served it's purpose
- portability: can take from shower to shower or on vacation
- small pods: you need to buy more refills faster
- oil in tub: sometimes it sticks to tub so you have to clean up right away
Want your own kit? Visit the site to order one (http://essioshower.com/products/aromatherapy-shower-kit). It is currently $44.99 for a starter kit. It makes the perfect gift! You can also enter their giveaway to win a kt.
Follow Essio on Facebook and Pinterest to stay up-to-date on their aromatherapy shower kits.
Don't miss a post! Have Mommy 2K updates delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here.
I was provided a Essio Aromatherapy shower kit to facilitate my review. The opinions and views are my own.