*I participated in a campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Zact. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating
Way at the top of my son's birthday/Christmas list is smartphone. He has been dropping not-so-subtle hints for quite some time now until finally his Dad and I gave in. We have both agreed that it would be wise for our middle-schooler to carry a smartphone with him so that we can keep in contact during emergency situations. But something tells me that a lot of responsibility will come along with my son having his own phone. Things like:
*Appropriate text messages, photographs and conversations being shared among his friends (both ways)
*Getting homework and chores done BEFORE using his phone
*Not spending too much time on the phone
*Staying away from mature sites and apps
*Going over in minutes, text messages and data usage.
My head is spinning when I think about all that comes along with having a tween with a smartphone. Thank goodness for Zact Mobile.
• Zact is a no contract smart mobile service with nationwide coverage that allows you completely customize and save, right from your device. With Zact you save big because you pay only for what you use, and you get money back towards your next month’s bill if you don’t use all of your service.----------
o The average Zact bill is $22 per month.
• Any Zact plan is shareable. You can share the same pool of talk, text and date with your family without having to pay hefty line fees.
• Zact helps give parents peace of mind by providing parent controls. You can set allowances on the amount of talk, text and data time. Plus set curfews (such as meal and bed times), set allowed or blocked contacts, and control which apps your child has access to.
• Zact was recently awarded the seal of approval from The National Parenting Center and USA Today cites “New cellphone carrier Zact provides the most robust controls.”
o See USA Today article here: http://usat.ly/1bW6X7Y
• Zact is available at zact.com and at retail in Best Buy Mobile.
Don't miss a post. Have Mommy 2K updates delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here.