If I should die, before I wake...I hope I would have done these fifteen things.
I may be giving myself a small window of opportunity. After all, I'll be in bed in a few hours. I hardly think I can accomplish the list below if by chance I do die.
But for some reason, if I open my eyes on the other side of this day to sun-filled room, here is my bucket list. According to Webster's online dictionary:
bucket list (noun) : A list of tasks to complete before one dies, or "kicks the bucket."Keep in mind I'm a small-town girl, so some of the items on my list may seem less-than-adventurous to you. Oh well! It's my bucket...and I'll kick it the way I want to.
1. Visit the West Coast.
2. Get a tattoo.
3. Write a song and record it in a studio.
4. Visit Africa with my family.
5. Have another child...or own a pet.
6. Know God...completely.
7. Own a house. Make a home.
8. Create a jewelry line.
9. Become an awesome photographer.
10. Pay for Kaden's college.
11. Get back to my high school weight.
12. Get Married.
13. Get my blog professionally designed.
14. Open a clothing boutique or consignment shop.
15. Go natural.
So, what do you think? It seems attainable, right?
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.