Winner has been chosen and notified. Thanks for entering this giveaway.
Don't you hate it when you walk in the store during Halloween and the shelves are lined with both pumpkins and mistletoe? There seems to be no distinction between the seasons anymore. Back-to-school time is no different. My son brought home his school supply list along with his final report card. Plan ahead much?! I'd say so.
In just about a month, children will be heading back to school for the new year. Stores, such as Walmart, are already gearing up for this special time. You can never be too prepared for your child's education, even if it means buying pencils, paper, and perhaps a few after school snacks. It's also a great time to collect Box Tops for Education to donate to your child's school to help with their fundraiser efforts.
- Starting in mid July, head over to your local Walmart to find up to 70 participating products that each have 4 Box Tops!
- Shop at Walmart to purchase products from your family’s favorite brands such as Nature Valley, Cheerios, and Yoplait, and earn more cash for the upcoming new school year!
One (1) Mommy 2K readers will win one (1) $25 Walmart gift card.
To enter (required):
Leave a comment on this post telling me what must-have item(s) will you be purchasing from Walmart for your child's or children’s back-to-school needs?
Additional entries (optional):
- Follow @IamKeonte on Twitter
- Tweet this (copy and paste): It's almost time. Are you ready? Enter to #win a $25 @Walmart g/c for all your child's back-to-school needs. http://bit.ly/M2KWalmart
- LIKE or share this blog post on Facebook (end of post)
- +1 this post using the Google+ button (top, left of the post)
- Follow my blog on GFC (bottom, left of the page)
- Become a fan of this blog on Facebook (bottom, right of page)
Giveaway will end July 31, 2011 at 12 noon EST. Open to US residents age 18+. Winner must leave an email or some other form of contact in their entry. A winner will be chosen using Random.org. A response is required within 48 hours of receiving the confirmation email. Another winner will be chosen if there is no response.
To learn more about the Box Tops for Education program and how you can help contribute to your school, visit www.boxtops4education.com/.
Follow Walmart on Twitter or on Facebook.
Disclosure: The information and $25 gift card to Walmart has been provided by Walmart and General Mills through MyBlogSpark. The opinions and views are my own.