The other day, someone asked my son what grade he was going to. As he uttered the words, "Fourth grade," I stared at him in disbelief. How could my baby be growing up so fast? It was just yesterday when I was helping him maintain balance as he tried to complete his first steps. Now, he's walking down the "big hallway" this year as a much older student. Time surely does fly!
|Love your life? Lock it up.|
- Don't change who or what you are to fit into a group that does not accept you.
- Friendship shouldn't hurt. If someone is treating you bad, it's time to say, "GOOD bye".
- Know your worth. Never compromise your morals or beliefs in order to please someone.
- Talk. Parents may have gone through the same thing you have when they were your age.
- Listen. Children just want to vent without being judged or taught a lesson.
- Embrace diversity. What would the world be like if we all were the same? BORING!
- Be selective. Don't rush to be the "cool kid" by trying to befriend everyone.