The other day, someone asked my son what grade he was going to. As he uttered the words, "Fourth grade," I stared at him in disbelief. How could my baby be growing up so fast? It was just yesterday when I was helping him maintain balance as he tried to complete his first steps. Now, he's walking down the "big hallway" this year as a much older student. Time surely does fly!
|Love your life? Lock it up.|
Disclosure: I am entering a contest for a Master Lock back-to-school prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.The opinions and views are my own.
The great thing about being yourself is that you'll never have to remember who to be. No gimmicks. No acting. Just you!
More information about the back-to-school video series and sweepstakes, as well as the newest and coolest Master Lock back-to-school accessories, can be found at http://mwne.ws/pELmnK.
- Don't change who or what you are to fit into a group that does not accept you.
- Friendship shouldn't hurt. If someone is treating you bad, it's time to say, "GOOD bye".
- Know your worth. Never compromise your morals or beliefs in order to please someone.
- Talk. Parents may have gone through the same thing you have when they were your age.
- Listen. Children just want to vent without being judged or taught a lesson.
- Embrace diversity. What would the world be like if we all were the same? BORING!
- Be selective. Don't rush to be the "cool kid" by trying to befriend everyone.
Take a look at this video titled, "Friending Too Fast" from Master Lock® Company: