Sorry to all my readers who aren't Drake fans (he has a song titled "Fancy"). But, I couldn't resist the title. The song works perfectly for this character...if she were an adult.
So, do you have a Fancy Nancy in your life? I'm sure you have to know someone who exudes confidence inside and out, likes to have fun, and has a colorful personality. If not, visit the site to discover just who she is.
Right now, Fancy Nancy is holding a contest. All you have to do is enter a picture of your little on displaying their version of fancy. Click the link to get started on the Fancy Nancy Fantastic Fan Photo Contest.
Here are a few simple rules:
- You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child in the photo
- The child in the photo must be between the ages of 3 and 8 by 10/12/10
- Photo should feature a child in their most exquisite Fancy Nancy-inspired ensemble
- Images must be good quality/crisp/clear and of the full-length front of the child (no back or side views, please) and in color
- Images must be of one (1) child; no group shots
One grand prize winner’s photo will be illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser and used in an upcoming Fancy Nancy publication by Jane O'Connor (the "Author") &; Robin Preiss Glasser (the "Illustrator"), to be published in 2011.
Visit the site for more details. You have until 1/31/2011 to enter. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I was not compensated for writing this post. I was provided several FREE Fancy Nancy items thanks to Harper Collins. The opinions and views expressed are mine and do not reflect those of the sponsor(s).