"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away." ~Eudora Welty
Photography is our friend. It captures every moment we think we may forget as a mother. The first step, first haircut, graduation, birthday parties, candid shots...the list goes on. I have taken a bunch of photographs over the years from my own digital camera. Here are just a few of the shots I enjoy:
Even though these are the most adorable photographs to me, I believe everyone should invest in professional photography. We have been fortunate enough to have a skilled photographer in our family, but even he is too booked at times to schedule a session. That's why it is great to have services like BabyPhotographers.com for your one-stop photography needs.
Babyphotographers.com is a comprehensive resource for moms and dads seeking information about baby photography. This highly informational web site helps parents around the world compare and contrast baby photographers to discover the perfect artist for a mom’s style, goal and budget. Busy moms are now able to locate a great photographer quickly. Sophisticated profile pages let you browse photographer bios or overviews about their services, photo galleries and videos as well as links to all of their contact information. Babyphotographers.com also features articles to educate and inform moms about great topics like “How to Have the Perfect Baby Photography Session.”
What I like about the site:
- Search. You can find a photographer by name or you can find them by location. This is great for narrowing your results. If you are looking for a particular place not on the list, you can email them.
- Blog. In addition to the main site, there is also a blog to help you with all your photography needs. Plenty of great reads.
- Featured Photographers. The great work of a diverse group of photographers is highlighted on the main page. This gives exposure to photographers you may not of known.
- Pictures. There is a slide show of pictures on the main page. This gives you an idea of what some photographers have to offer.
- Search. While I like that you can search two ways, I would like to see an advance option for the search. When I typed in my hometown, there were no results. If the search allowed the option to find photography within a certain distance I would be able to find something close.
You can find Babyphotographers.com on Twitter (http://twitter.com/BabyPhotogs) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/babyphotogs).
Disclosure: I did not receive any monetary compensation for writing this post. However, I am entered for the chance to win one of six $500 gift certificates for the photographer of your choice from within the Babyphotographers.com site thanks to Team Mom. Opinions expressed are my own.