What's even better than having a great sense of humor? A Good Humor® product of course!
Good Humor® was known in the ice cream industry for being the first ice-cream-on-a-stick. I have shared my love of ice cream before, whether it be a post on my blog, or a tweet. I'll take it in any form. I don't discriminate.
I visited my local grocer to purchase a Good Humor® product. By using the Where to Buy feature on the site, I was able to select the product I wanted to buy, type in my zip code, and populate several locations where I could purchase my ice cream. I frequent the grocery store a few times a week, so I was already aware they carried Good Humor® products. This feature specifically tells you what product in in the store. I love it.
I went with the Chocolate Eclair 6 ct. Using a coupon provided by Mom Bloggers Club and Unilever/Good Humor, I was able to get it for FREE, one of my favorite words.
I love the perfect combination of chocolate and ice cream. Once again, I find it hard to share...but I did. Because six come in each box, there is enough goodness to go around. This bar is perfect because there is not a lot of chocolate, and not a little chocolate. Just right!
Now you can satisfy your ice cream cravings and enter to win 10,000 prizes and $10,000 cash. Good Humor® is hosting a national summer sweepstakes until September 6, 2010.
- Purchase specially marked 4 oz. single-serve products for your chance to win.
- You may discover an instant-win message on the ice cream stick of your bar.
- Visit www.GoodHumor.com to redeem your prize.
- By doing so, you will be automatically entered to win the grand prize of $10,000 when you redeem your "instant win" prize online.
- If you have a non-winning stick you can still enter...daily.
- A winner will be selected in a random drawing and will be announced in September.
Disclosure: "I was not compensated for writing this review. However, I was provided a coupon to purchase a Good Humor® product for free thanks to Unilever/Good Humor and as a reviewer for Mom Bloggers Club. Opinions expressed are my own."