Congratulations: #57 Louis // Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:54:00 PM EDT
Following publicly as Louis on Google Friends Connect
Random Integer GeneratorHere are your random numbers:
57Timestamp: 2010-06-14 14:23:23 UTC
I am not a breakfast person. It is said to be the most important meal of the day. Unfortunately, my hectic schedule sometimes prevents me from crossing breakfast off of my "to-do" list. I know, I deserve a time-out for that. I promise, I am working on it.
Fortunately, Sam's Club has a wonderful solution to help me work on my problem - Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars.
Now available at Club Stores, Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars deliver great value and are perfect to have on hand for last minute day trips and even an afternoon in the backyard.The box that I was provided from General Mills and MyBlogSpark contained 30 bars. I consumed one immediately after opening it. This led to the consumption of a few more throughout the day.
Not only nutritious, but convenient too, the club sized snacks are individually wrapped and ideal for throwing in your purse or travel bag, just in case your little one’s tummy starts to rumble.
* Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars are a delightful, 100% natural, combination of tastes and textures you’ll love. Now, you can get 25% more of the whole almonds, peanuts, raisins and cranberries in every bar! With no artificial flavors or colors and only 140 calories, Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Granola Bars also contain 8g of whole grain per serving.
Check out your local Club Store today for stock up packages of this delicious snack and more!
What exactly do I love about the Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars? Well, let me count the ways:
- Great snack for the family. Give it to your child as a healthier alternative to candy.
- Individually wrapped for convenience. You can grab one on the way out the door.
- Easy to eat. Not too hard or too soft. Just right.
- It's natural. Nuff said!
- The are yummy. The combination of almond, raisin, peanut, and cranberry is perfect.
- It's fulfilling. Most bars are just filled with granola. This has even more fruit and nuts to hold you over until your next meal.
My mother saw the box of these on the counter and asked if she could have some. My OCS, only child syndrome, must have kicked in immediately because I was upset she had discovered them. As hard as this is to admit, I did not want to share.
Then, I remembered that the best part about trying new products and giving a review on them is to help spread the word. If I share with my mother, she may pass the word on to others about how much she enjoyed the bars. I finally gave her a few.
Luckily, General Mills and MyBlogSpark have an easier time sharing than I do. They have agreed to let me give away a wonderful prize to one of my readers.
- Package of the Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars
- $25 gift card that you can use at Sam's Club
(must be completed in order to receive additional entries)
- Answer the question: Which healthy snack do you plan to stock up on
during their next trip to Sam's Club?
(Leave 1 comment for each entry)
- Follow my blog
- Join MyBlogSpark for amazing opportunities like this.
- Tweet: Win a Sam's Club Sunny Day Snacks Prize Pack (Trail Mix Bars & $25 Sam's Club gc) from @IamKeonte. http://bit.ly/SCSDSG Ends 6/13.
- Follow @IamKeonte on Twitter
- Subscribe to my blog through an Email Subscription
- Follow this blog on Networked Blogs.
- Complete any other entry...Digg, Stumble, Facebook, whatever you think of!
There was no monetary compensation for this review. The product, information, and gift cards were all given to me from General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are mine, and do not reflect the opinion of the sponsor(s).
Please read all the details carefully. This giveaway is scheduled to end Sunday, 6/13/2010 at 11:59 PM EST. Please leave a comment for each entry you perform. Winner will be selected using Random.org, and contacted shortly afterward. Winner has 48 hours to respond before another winner is selected. Please leave an email address if you are a non-blogger. Good Luck!