(Comment on this post)
I wear maternity clothes.
These are not just any maternity clothes. For heaven's sake, I am talking about the stylish Liz Lange maternity line designed exclusively for Target.
Just yesterday I flipped through the clearance rack at Target and discovered a long, gray cardigan. I love a long cardigan to pair with a pair of shorts, a simple white shirt, and an assortment of necklaces and bracelets (accessories are my other obsession). Of course I checked the tag, and to my suspicion, it was a Liz Lange maternity piece. Some would pass-up on a great piece because of this factor. I, on the other hand, look at the situation a bit differently.
- are spacious around the waist and provide extra comfort in that area
- give you added confidence when you're able to fit into the smaller size
- are more stylish than ever
- can be saved for later if you decide to have a baby
- are really just clothing with more spandex
On sale for $9.78
On sale for $13.98
On sale for $10.48
I guess you'll just have to wait to find out!