Weeks ago, I did a review on Ageless anti-age perfume by giveaway on Ageless as well.
I continue to use the fragrance as a part of my daily routine. I have not had anyone tell me I look younger than my real age of 28, but I have been complimented on the smell of the fragrance. I guess I never really get that close to other males to experience the full effect (I'm sure Ian would appreciate this :-)). However, the perfume does make me feel 'pretty' when I wear it...pretty refreshing that is.
Since my last post on Ageless, there have been a few changes. For one, there is a new website filled with valuable information, videos, testimonials, and other products to purchase. You will even notice that Ageless has undergone a few changes as well. Some of them include:
- no more usage of the word "FANTASY", it is simply AGELESS
- smaller bottle sizes to choose from
- cheaper price
- slight change to the packaging
On August 28 2009, exactly a year since we first shipped AGELESS, we will be featured on ShopNBC. The very first day we launch on ShopNBC we will be on air THREE times on the same day! Please tune in and watch us!
Tune into to SHOP NBC here, on August 28, 2009, all EST times:
12 noon - First show host Lynne Schacher
4pm - Second show host Brian Kessler
8pm - Third show host Libby FloydVisit the Harvey Prince site for more information.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Harvey Prince has introduced a new perfume. It is called EAU FLIRT.
I fell in love with the packaging before I was even exposed to the scent. The graphics are adorable, inviting, and colorful. This box is sure to attract your attention on a perfume display.
When I opened the package I was even more excited to see that the perfume is apple green. This made me want to spray it all over. I love anything with color, especially a perfume that does not have a traditional clear liquid. Eau Flirt met a lot of my needs before I used it.
I noticed there was a big difference in the packaging on this box than that of the Ageless box. Instead of exposing all the secret ingredients inside of the perfume on the outside, Eau Flirt kept all that information hidden. What I can tell you is that "Eau Flirt has infused with essences of pumpkin.....it promises to make you feel flirty & fabulous!" And you want to know what else (because I have the inside scoop), "In addition to lavender, the top notes include black currant, raspberry, plum, apple and licorice. The middle notes also have jasmine and ylang, and the dry down is musk and precious woods."
Okay, I know you are throwing your head back and saying, "Please!" First I tell you that a perfume will make you appear to be 8-12 years younger. Then, I follow-up with a perfume that makes guys flirt with you. However, this is the beauty of science; it can be tested and proven.
Here are some facts about Eau Flirt:
You can hurry love…when you’re wearing the right perfume. Eau Flirt® eau de toilette puts science to the service of romance in a unique elixir containing ingredients proven to quicken the pulse of potential suitors. So dab it on your pulse points and let the seduction begin!
• The world’s first perfume clinically proven to make men flirt with women
• Eau Flirt was inspired by a study conducted at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation by two physicians
• The study tested the effects of 30 different single scent or combined ingredient scents on male sexual arousal. The combination of lavender and pumpkin pie proved to evoke the most passionate response
• Eau Flirt’s proprietary blend includes top notes black currant, plum, raspberry, apple, and black licorice and lavender, middle notes of jasmine, ylang, nutmeg and cinnamon (the classic aromas of pumpkin pie), and a drydown of musk and rare and precious woods
• Ingredients are all natural flower and plant essences and sourced from France, Italy and the U.S.
• No animal testing
• Allergy tested
• No artificial colorings
• To find a retailer or purchase directly, please visit www.harveyprince.com, www.fragrancex.com and specialty stores/high end perfumeries nationwide
• U.S. suggested retail $98 for 3.4 oz. eau de toilette spray, 1.7 oz $66, and 1 oz. purse size $36. Mini roll-ons are $19
• Eau Flirt is the newest perfume from Harvey Prince, the maker of Ageless (www.agelessfantasy.com), the first anti-aging perfume and a top seller in London’s prestigious Harvey Nichols
Whether you agree or disagree with the effects these two perfumes have on your appeal to others, there is literally no harm in trying them. Before, there was the option of purchasing only a 3.4 fl. oz. bottle at a hefty price of $120. Now, you can choose from various sizes and price ranges. Visit www.harveyprince.com for more details on the selection.
- A bottle of Ageless (arv $98)
- A bottle of Eau Flirt ($98)
- Follow my blog
- Visit the Harvey Prince website and tell me something you like.
- Follow @IamKeonte on Twitter
- Subscribe to my blog through an Email Subscription
- Fave my blog on Technorati
- Complete any other entry...Digg, Stumble, Tweet, whatever you think of!
There was no monetary compensation for this review, but the item(s) for review was/were provided free-of-charge. All opinions are solely those of the blog author, Keonte'.
For more info please contact Megan Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) 650-2201. www.harveyprince.com.